Chicago Brick Oven - Model 500 Countertop Wood Fired Oven
CBO 500 Countertop | Wood Fired Pizza Oven | 27" x 22" Cooking Surface
- UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE: CBO Ovens 1) hold heat longer 2) heat faster 3) can cook in excess of 1000°. All thanks to a proprietary blend of commercial grade refractory cement.
- REMARKABLE FLAVORS: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- ENDLESS MENU POSSIBILITIES: Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- PROVEN: Time-tested by thousands of Chicago Brick Oven owners from coast to coast.
- CERTIFIED: For Residential & Commercial Indoor or Outdoor use. Conforms to UL Subject 2162, NSF/ANSI STD 4 and are certified to ULC STD S627.
CBO-500 Countertop Wood Burning Oven includes:
- 5-Piece Oven - Dome, 2-piece Hearth (27" x 22" cooking surface), Arch, Decorative Door
- Hood Color - Available in Copper Vein, Silver Vein & Solar Black
- PreAssembled - Fully Insulated, Includes a "Class A" Double Wall Chimney
- Accessory Package - Pizza Peel, Cleaning Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun
COUNTERTOP WOOD BURNING OVENS OFFER THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
Stoke up your indoor or outdoor dining experience with one of our beautiful, small-footprint CBO-500 Countertop Wood Burning Ovens, ready to be placed on a sturdy base of your choice. You'll have plenty of cooking space to serve up bountiful dinners for friends and family. These preassembled wood-fired brick ovens offer the benefit of a permanent wood fired oven without the time and expense of a full, custom installation.
Our unique insulating design creates a heating envelope that allows your oven to reach high temperatures quickly while remaining cool on the outside. This 500 Countertop is Certified to UL and NSF4 Standards for safe indoor and outdoor use.